Homecoming Queen Candidate: Tillia Dillon

Rabiya Salman, Staff Writer

1.) What qualities do you have that would make you a great homecoming queen?
Qualities I have that would make me a great homecoming queen is my involvement within the HEHS community, my leadership, and my dedication to being a positive support system for everyone around me. I work hard at everything I do and am constantly looking for new ways to get involved and give back to others.

2.) What has been your biggest accomplishment during high school?
The biggest accomplishments I’ve made were pushing myself into AP courses, being one of the JV captains, and being someone people can look up to.

3.) Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My biggest inspiration is myself because I can be the only one to motivate and push myself to the further of my goals and aspirations. I’m the only one who can truly evoke change and pin point what it is I want to improve on.

4.) What is your favorite activity or sport and why?
My favorite sport is lacrosse because it has taught me determinism, growth as a person, and learning from my mistakes. Lacrosse has allowed me to be accountable and self-reflective, which has also helped me throughout my daily life.

5.) What is your favorite school subject and why?
My favorite school subjects are Anatomy and Physiology and Psychology. They are my favorite because not only do they help for my future career, but they allow me to learn new things that I wouldn’t have known about myself.  These classes also are very interesting.

6.) What do you think is the best part of The Wizard of Oz?
The best part of The Wizard of Oz is when the old man tells the tin man why he doesn’t want a real heart but instead the ticking heart clock because the writing is so deep. I didn’t acknowledge the true meaning of that when I was little.

7.) What are you most looking forward to during homecoming week?
I am mostly looking forward to our school spirit during homecoming week because I love seeing everyone come together being goofy, laughing, and having fun at school gatherings.